InfoCert is the largest Certificate Authority in Europe and a leading provider of trust-based business solutions for organizations and businesses to interact online with customers and citizens, in full compliance with EU laws and at the highest level of trust. InfoCert is bringing its leading-edge patented technologies to the European and LatAm markets to accelerate the achievement of a full digital society. The team is agile, committed, and fast moving. InfoCert is part of Tinexta Group, a company listed on the STAR segment of the Italian stock exchange that, through its 20+ subsidiaries, operates in four business segments: Digital Trust, Credit Information & Management, Cyber Security and Innovation & Marketing Services. Tinexta aims to provide services and products to foster the development of its customers in terms of innovation, digitalization and commercial vision.
InfoCert is looking for a Channel Account Manager that will work in the key unit of the Sales Division - General Bunisess.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned resellers/distributors
• Develops business partnerships with distributor / reseller / system integrator partners aimed at selling InfoCert products / services
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including customer support and other services, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
• Maximizes the revenues from the sale of InfoCert products / services through the enablement of the partners, providing support and training necessary for sales activities to achieve revenue targets
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
• Manages sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities ensuring full compliance with all InfoCert’s internal processes
• Provides accurate forecasts and reports on activities and sales performance as required by management
Education and background
Great standing, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good negotiation skills, strong orientation to the goals with passion for over-achieving, dynamism, good problem-solving skills, availability to travel. Flexible, creative and able to adapt quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.